Murder on the Titanic
Professor Jakob Magnusson, a scholar of forensic science from Sweden's University of Uppsala and world traveler of some renown, is a passenger aboard the famous ocean liner RMS Titanic. n the night of April 14, 1912 he is recruited by Captain E.J. Smith to help with the investigation of a murder most foul. Deep within the bowels of the ship, the body of lowly coal tender has been discovered.
Since the murderer is still on board, the Professor and his assistant (the Player) must piece together the clues to discover both motive and culprit. As the Professor makes his way through the ship, a dark conspiracy is revealed... Learn the truth behind the Titanic disaster, as you help Professor Magnusson solve the Murder on the Titanic. Search for clues, explore unique locations, and solve puzzles as you unravel the terrible conspiracy on board this famous ship.
You'll travel from the depths of the turbine engine room to the finest suites and amenities as you try to uncover who murdered Charles Taylor, and why. With adventure scenes in every level of the Titanic, a variety of hidden object styles, and a series of clever puzzles, you'll be drawn into the conspiracy that has taken 100 years to come to light.
Advantages of the complete version :Murder on the Titanic
- Meet the historical crew of the Titanic, and dig up their secrets
- Find hidden objects among 27 original locations around the great Titanic.
- Discover 26 fun and puzzling mini-games.
1. Once you have clicked "Download", press "Run" in the download window.
2. Once downloaded, the software will install automatically (by default).
3. Simply press "Play" once installation is complete to enjoy your free trial period. Good luck!